Sodium Tracker is a minimalist, clean and easy to use application for tracking your daily sodium intake. The National Institutes of Heath recommends you eat less than a teaspoon (2300 mg) of salt per day. Using nutrition labels, you can track your sodium intake throughout the day to make sure you‘re meeting your goal.
- Keep lists of your favorite foods to quickly add them to your daily total
- Add other foods from nutrition label information
- Set your daily goal from a recommended list
- Eating too much sodium can cause health problems that you should discuss with your doctor. If you have been prescribed a low sodium diet, please follow your doctor‘s instructions for best results.
* Sodium Tracker is for entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered a medical device. Always consult a health care professional before beginning any significant diet change.
Optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.