We only collect information to better serve you and your needs and create a better, more efficient service. We collect information on what you are using, what you are not, and what is showing up on your mobile device and your location.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Device information: We collect device-specific information and non-identifying personal information such as hardware model and operating system version.
- Use information: When you use our applications and services or view content provided by the Company, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information includes details of how you used our service, such as your selected coupons and device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Location information: When you use Company services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. We collect this information to better provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate promotions.
- Cookies and similar technologies: We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our applications and services. This may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or features that may appear on other sites.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them. We also use the information we collect to develop new products and services, and to protect our users, clients, advertisers and partners. We also use this information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant coupons, promotions, and ads for your preferences and location.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our application and services. One of the products we use to do this on is our Google Developer Platform. When showing you tailored coupons or ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
We may analyze your content to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection. Your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information to improve our services.
Information we share
We only share personal information with companies under the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations. detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Company employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
You may opt out at any time by discontinuing use of this website and any applications or services provided by the Company.
Changes and Contact
Pretty Yellow Dog LLC
PO Box 11423
Spokane Valley, WA 99211-1423
Updated November 2018